INTERNATIONAL BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT - EUROBASKET CUP 23.06-29.06CATEGORIES
Men Open - Men 2006 - Men 2007 - Men 2008 - Men 2009 - Men 2010WOMEN
Women Open - Women 2006 - Women 2007 - Women 2008 - Women 2009 - Women 2010MIX
(groups with male and female players in the same group and teams with male and female players in the same team)
Mix 2011 - Mix 2012
Each team can be composed of players coming from different Clubs.
In case there should not be enough teams of the same age in a group, Organizers can join together teams from two groups with maximum one year of difference
Before every game, managers, coaches and players must present a valid identification document.
Games, IN ALL CATEGORIES, will be played according to F.I.B.A. rules; each interval will be of one minute and three minutes between the second and third quarter.
If possible, the games will be officiated by two referees.
Women categories will play the games with the ball size nr. 6.
Category Mix 2011 - Mix 2012
Games will be played with a Minibasket ball size # 5
Zone-defense is not allowed
Every team must bring their own basket balls for warming up before the gamesCLASSIFICATION
In case of a tie between two teams, the classification will be prepared according to the score of the game between the two teams.
In case of a tie among three or more teams, the classification will be prepared according to these rules:
- Victories of matches betweem the three or more teams.
- Quotient-system (points scored divided points received) considering only the games among the interested teams.
- In case of a tie among three or more teams after this calculation, the classification will be prepared according to the quotient-system (points scored divided points received) related to all the games of the group.
- Team A vs Team B: 76 - 60
- Team A vs Team C: 58 - 80
- Team B vs Team C: 65 - 62
- Team A: Scored 134 : Received 140 = Quotient 0,9571
- Team B: Scored 125 : Received 138 = Quotient 0,9057
- Team C: Scored 142 : Received 123 = Quotient 1, 1544
- 1 Cl.) Team C
- 2 Cl.) Team A
- 3 Cl.) Team B